Friday, September 14, 2007

Rockets drop to 1-5 in Pre-Season

Colin Long's goal with 17 seconds left in the 3rd period, spoiled Justin Leclerc's shutout bid as the Kamloops Blazers beat the Rockets 3-1 Friday night.
Torrie Jung got the start in goal for the Rockets, and made 27 of 30 saves in the loss. The Blazers had a 1-0 lead after 20 minutes, and a 3-0 lead after 40 minutes. The Rockets were 0/5 on the power play. The Blazers were 1/7.
Special thanks to Blazers broadcaster Kirk Fraser for the info. I will post period-by-period updates on this blog when the Rockets host Chilliwack Saturday night.

2 comments:

Sir Loungealot said...

Thanks for the update Regan.

Do you have the teams' preseason stats? If not, can you point me in the direction of a source for this info?

I don't know about you but I would have loved to have seen the Rockets win at least one pre-season game on the road (with four chances, I would have expected a different outcome).

Regan Bartel said...

Hey hocus, I thought you had deserted me? No comments left on this blog, nothing..until now. lol. I will see what I can dig up, but you will find nothing on the WHL site or Rockets site in regards to exhibition stats.