Saturday, November 3, 2007

Can't Get Enough Rockets?

I like to call it a work in progress. I've decided to add some video to this blog, which can also be viewed on the AM 1150 website. Last weekend in Kamloops I did some 'amateur' video work prior to the start of the Rockets-Blazers game. My intent is to improve this video by editing it properly for more enjoyable viewing. But for now check out the links below.

This is what it looks like inside the home of the Blazers:

http://www.am1150.ca/player/player?mediapath=&type=flv&fi=files%2Fam1150%2Fsrimedia%2FBlazersHome.mpg.FLV&nid=615023&

This is the Rockets about an hour prior to game time:

http://www.am1150.ca/player/player?mediapath=&type=flv&fi=files%2Fam1150%2Fsrimedia%2Frocketsjumparound.mpg.FLV&nid=615443&

Here's a shot of the Rockets dressing room in the 'Loops':

http://www.am1150.ca/player/player?mediapath=&type=flv&fi=files%2Fam1150%2Fsrimedia%2FDressingRoomPreGame.mpg.FLV&nid=615445&

Like I said, this is a work in progress. I will take my camera to Chilliwack tonight and will post the video early Monday. I will try to add some commentary and get the players to speak on camera to make the viewing experience a little more enjoyable. Baby steps....baby steps.

3 comments:

Jared Comeau said...

Very Cool Regan! I love the Video Tron Comment..."The Technology is incredible" haha. What ever happened to the call in portion of the Post Game show?

Regan Bartel said...

We elected to get rid of the call in show mainly because of the repeat callers. If the same 5 callers elect to call in every game, it's just not worth it. I appreciate the ones that did (you were one of them), but the call in show got old fast. David and I are on Phil Johnson's show on AM 1150 every Monday from 9:05 am to 9:30 where we take calls and discuss how the Rockets did on the weekend though.

Jared Comeau said...

haha thanks Regan. I feel a slight bit of guilt now lol.