Thursday, August 28, 2008

My First Video Interview - Luke Schenn is the Guinea Pig


This is an experiment using my digital camera. I thought I'd attempt a video interview with Rockets d-man Luke Schenn. He is a fan of the blog, so I thought he'd be my first victim.

I have been harping on this blog about the outdated score-clock at Prospera Place. I was informed this summer that a new video screen has been added to the lower portion of clock which should provide an added feature at home games. I got a sneak peek at the video screen in action this week, and I was surprisingly impressed. But you be the judge. Leave a comment if you think it is an improvement, or if indeed a new clock/video monitor needs to be put on order.

3 comments:

Rod Pedersen said...

Blog looks great Regie!

Regan Bartel said...

Thanks for the kind words. Let's just say it is nothing close to what rodpedersen.com is, nor will it. You have a huge following with that blog, and with that following comes great responsibilty to the reader and the team's you cover. You do an outstanding job! It's just cool that I have a chance to check your blog every once in a while for Riders news from here in K-Town.

Jared Comeau said...

Kinda cool the video on the score clock. We'll see how it looks in person