Monday, February 8, 2010

Crowd noise in Chilliwack is indeed legit

I've been informed that when the video monitor asks for crowd noise at Chilliwack Bruins homes games, pumped-in crowd noise is not used. In fact the noise that you hear in the building is indeed - the fans.
Good to know.
Robbie Snooks, video director for the Bruins sent an e-mail to straighen me out.
Thanks Robbie.
I know what you are all saying after reading this blog entry.
Now I can sleep better at night.
As can I my friend, as can I.

2 comments:

fan said...

Regan can you comment on what the radio said about a veteran rocket leaving.

Regan Bartel said...

Dallas Jackson is the only one who didn't make the trip. No one has been sent home. Sorry. If we reported that on AM 1150, I'll make sure to find out where the error occured.