Friday, April 8, 2011

Touring around Portland

It was nice to spend the lunch hour with Hawks radio callers Andy Kemper and Todd Vrooman. Kemper took Doyle and myself to the highest building in Oregon...the Wells Fargo Centre. The 41-story building features great views of the downtown core. The views were spectacular, the food was great and the conversation wasn't bad either. A stop at Voodoo Doughnut is a must in Portland. Our bus driver made the stop and came back to the hotel with the tasty treats. One of the doughnuts features a piece of bacon on it. No, I'm not kidding. I'm not sure about their slogan though? I would explain, but I won't. Just google it and tell me what you think.


I quick video from inside the Rose Garden.

2 comments:

g.k said...

Hey Regan I heard that Ross received a suspension for the hit on Franko, but they never said how many games. How many do you think he should receive?? Clearly a shot to the head these day's seems to be at least 4 games, especially since the player was injured!!

fan said...

just read in the paper dicision will come down on monday