Thursday, March 5, 2015

Loyal listeners of all ages

I receive a lot of correspondence from listeners on my work e-mail over the course of the hockey season. I thought this latest one was worth sharing on my blog. It is from an 87 year-old woman named Ruth Graham/Creveling. She writes:

"Good morning Regan. It is almost impossible for a senior with two hearing aids to hear and understand someone who talks fast. As a retired teacher, I want to tell you that your enunciation is soooo good that I can hear and understand everything you say. When the game happens to be on TV I turn the sound off and turn you on so I have the best of both worlds. 
Thanks Ruth Graham/Creveling"

I thought it was a sweet e-mail from a loyal listener and was worth sharing.
If you have a question on what we do on our AM 1150 Rockets broadcasts, you can leave a comment on this blog or e-mail me directly at regan.bartel@bellmedia.ca

No comments: